April 13th Newsletter – 2018
Now that April is almost half way over [wait, what?! how did that happen?!] and Spring is well on its way – allergies anyone? – I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about “Spring Cleaning” and getting organized.
Ok, I’ll admit that keeping clutter at a minimal is not my strong suit. Not that I don’t want it to be! I truly love being organized, it’s just finding the time – and space – to keep things that way! I mean, you should see how my closet or pantry looks when I actually take a couple hours to organize it all – it’s like an OCD person’s heaven! Lol.
For me, what makes the “clutter” part especially hard is all the products I receive for my reviews. Not that I’m complaining! Trust me, I truly love learning about new brands and trying tons of different products – it’s just finding the time and space for everything that is challenging…
But hey, look at it this way: I’m saving all of you tons of space and time by testing the products for you! [At least you won’t have the clutter problem ;)]. I let you know what products are worth buying, which ones taste the best, fit your lifestyle, are great for kids, etc. – all so you don’t have to waste your time and money doing it yourself!
This week, I reviewed some great snacks by I Heart Keenwah. Not only do they have some tasty and versatile savory Quinoa Puffs, their Chocolate Puffs – available in both Peanut Butter and in Sea Salt – are truly one of my favorite new treats! Plus, they are surprisingly healthy, especially as chocolate balls go, so you really won’t feel guilty about eating half the bag in one sitting.
I also did a review for Commercial Silk. Now, I never thought I’d fall in love with silk flowers, but their arrangements are gorgeous, of great quality and reasonably priced. The company also makes faux trees, bushes and full-on landscapes that are not only beautiful, but great for the environment as well! And since it is Earth Month after-all, I thought this to be quite fitting J.
TRANQUILO MAT’S 14K GIVEAWAY
This GIVEAWAY by Tranquilo Mat was definitely one of the biggest yet – and it was truly inspiring to see how many people nominated others in-need to give such a generous gift to. The stories were amazing!
Unfortunately, I’m here to tell you that none of you were the winners… Yeah, I was pretty bummed that it wasn’t myself either. Haha. I nominated my SIL for the gifts because with 3 kids 3-years and under, and with her current “story”, I know she could use it. But it’s ok, I’m certain that the winner and her nominee are ecstatic as well.
With that said, I still want to make sure I “give” something to all of you – because your time and effort are worth it too! And while my gifts are nothing like the 7K you would have personally received, I can give you a handful of COUPON CODES that are definitely worth checking out! So here you have it:
- Tranquilo Mat: Looking for a way for both you and your newborn (or toddler for that matter!) to sleep better? Than check out this soothing, vibrating mat from Tranquilo Mat. Get $10 OFF your order with the code: http://tranquilomat.refr.cc/jessicaboscarini
- LeTote: Want a way to stay fashionable and feel fresh without the commitment and big price tags? Then you’ve got to check out LeTote! They even have Maternity options! Receive a FREE TOTE filled with clothing with and/or jewelry if you use the code: https://letote.com/freetote/JESSICA14038
- HNINA Gourmet: Chocolate and Sprouted Nut Truffles that are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., and surprisingly good for you! Get 10% OFF your entire order, everytime with the code: healthyfitfabmoms10
- Daily Harvest: A super easy and nutritious way to get tasty and healthy meals all day long! Get your choice of 3 FREE CUPS of frozen Smoothies, Overnight Oats, Chia Parfaits, Soups, Harvest Bowls, Sundaes and/or Lattes with the code healthyfitfabmoms
- Hungryroot: Delicious plant-based meals, sides and desserts delivered straight to your door. Plus, everything can be completely customizable! Get $30 OFF your first order with the link: https://www.hungryroot.com/r/J01SX5
As always, I want to thank you for being part of our community! We love having you! And if you have friends and colleagues who you think would love the info as much as you do, please SHARE our Newsletter with them. LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to stay connected as well!
Have additional questions? Please feel free to CONTACT US today, or leave your comments below!