It’s April and you know what that means – it’s the 48th Anniversary of Earth Month®. Ok, many of you probably didn’t realize that… but that’s why I’m here J. Designated as a month to help increase environmental protection, people all around the globe from all ages and backgrounds seem to agree: “with all the advancements over the years many are still living in the dark as to our total environment; lacking simple awareness of issues and a direction to take. This is in part due to the increase in population density, industrialization, climate change, and apathy.” – Earth-Month.org
With this year’s theme being all about plastic pollution, my purpose here isn’t to hound you about not being “earth-friendly” enough, but rather to help make people aware that all of the choices we make can affect the bigger scheme of things.
And while, of course, this can pertain to the larger picture – meaning neighborhoods, cities and even world as a whole – I want to take this down to a smaller scale and talk about you – and your families – individually. Every decision you make has a greater benefit or consequence to both your health and overall well-being. This is why I’m so passionate about what I do – sharing info, reviews and tips with all of you to help make you and yours as healthy and happy as possible – from the inside, out!
So while yes, I do care very much about the environment and making choices that are “environmentally conscious”, I believe that if you make decisions that are good for you personally – ie, eating more plant-based meals, choosing products without chemicals, artificial colors, artificial flavorings, etc. – that this will be the best for both you and, consequently, the ecosystem around you as well!
Now go out and enjoy this April and maybe take an extra moment to enjoy the beautiful flowers that have bloomed, the cool spring air, and then those products that are simultaneously good for you and the world as a whole, too!
Oh, and if you missed my article about this Spring’s Coupon Codes, then check out THIS blog post, or my quick links below:
- Daily Harvest: your choice of frozen cups 3 FREE CUPS of Smoothies, Overnight Oats, Chia Parfaits, Soups, Harvest Bowls, Sundaes and/or Lattes with the code healthyfitfabmoms
- HNINA Gourmet: Get 10% every order of gourmet + healthy chocolate truffles and treats with the code: healthyfitfabmoms10
- Tranquilo Mat: Get $10 OFF your order with the code: http://tranquilomat.refr.cc/jessicaboscarini
- LeTote: Receive a FREE TOTE filled with clothing with and/or jewelry if you use the code: https://letote.com/freetote/JESSICA14038
- Hungryroot: Get $30 OFF your first order of plant-based meals with the link: https://www.hungryroot.com/r/J01SX5
And please remember to SHARE our Newsletter with friends and colleagues who you think would love the info as much as you do! And LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to stay connected as well!
Have additional questions? Please feel free to CONTACT US today or leave your comments below!