April 27th Newsletter – 2018
Is it really almost the beginning of May?! Where is this year going?! I’m actually really happy about it. For one, that means that these weird cold spells have to be almost over and that warmer Spring weather is sure to stick around (one of these days in the near future)!
It also means that my pregnancy with Baby #3 is half way over and we get to meet the little bundle in the quickly approaching future! Speaking of, what a week it has been – pregnancy-wise. I’m not ready to share the story yet, but man is it a good one, if I do say so myself 😉 [So stay-tuned for next week’s Newsletter if you’re curious!]
May also means that my son will be “graduating” from pre-school and that I’m about to have a Kindergartener on my hands. Oh, and Mother’s Day! We can’t forget about that! And no, it’s not because I’m wanting gifts or am in need of extra attention, but because I feel like it’s a time that Mother’s all over the nation get the recognition and appreciation that they deserve – from both family and strangers alike [even if only for a day]!
Being a Mom is tough stuff. It’s probably the hardest job out there and yet, one of the most underappreciated ones. Trust me, us fellow Moms understand and appreciate you! I can’t wait to celebrate my fellow Momma’s and let them know that they are loved – because your kids wouldn’t be what they are without you and doing your best [as a Mother] is all anyone can ask for. So stick with it! You’re doing great!!
Speaking of, I’m coming up with a Mother’s Day Guide that I’ll send out next week. Feel free to forward it to your significant other (as a hint-hint), or to get ideas to treat yourself – because as Moms, we don’t do that nearly enough J.
And for a convenient list of links for this week’s Reviews and Coupon Codes, I’m including them, here:
- Pure Spoon: Organic baby and toddler food that’s as fresh as homemade http://bit.ly/PureSpoonReview
- Snuggle Me Organic: One of my new mom must-haves http://bit.ly/SnuggleMeOrganicReview
- The Grandpa Soap Co.’s Haircare Line: 100% natural, chemical-free and designed to suit hair of all kinds http://bit.ly/TheGrandpaSoapCoHaircareReview
- Daily Harvest: A super easy and nutritious way to get tasty and healthy meals all day long! Get your choice of 3 FREE CUPS of frozen Smoothies, Overnight Oats, Chia Parfaits, Soups, Harvest Bowls, Sundaes and/or Lattes with the code healthyfitfabmoms.
- HNINA Gourmet: Chocolate and Sprouted Nut Truffles that are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., and surprisingly good for you! Get 10% OFF your entire order, everytime with the code: healthyfitfabmoms10
- LeTote: Want a way to stay fashionable and feel fresh without the commitment and big price tags? Then you’ve got to check out LeTote! They even have Maternity options! Receive a FREE TOTE filled with clothing and/or jewelry if you use the code: https://letote.com/freetote/JESSICA14038
- Tranquilo Mat: Looking for a way for both you and your newborn (or toddler for that matter!) to sleep better? Than check out this soothing, vibrating mat from Tranquilo Mat. Get $10 OFF your order with the link: http://tranquilomat.refr.cc/jessicaboscarini
- Hungryroot: Delicious plant-based meals, sides and desserts delivered straight to your door. Plus, everything can be completely customizable! Get $30 OFF your first order with the link: https://www.hungryroot.com/r/J01SX5
As always, I want to thank you for being part of our community! We love having you! And if you have friends and/or colleagues who you think would love the info as much as you do, please SHARE our Newsletter with them. LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to stay connected as well!
Have additional questions? Please feel free to CONTACT US today, or leave your comments below!