May 8th Newsletter
It’s been quite the couple of months now, hasn’t it?! Life is definitely different than what I would have imagined it to be this time of year, but hey, that’s not a bad thing! In fact, I feel quite accomplished since being stuck at home, including getting things organized, teaching our 4-year old how to ride a big girl bike, potty training our 18-month old, oh, and growing a baby!
Yes, the Boscarini clan is soon going to be 6 (and I mean all together; I am not having triplets)! Due this November, I literally found out I was pregnant before things in this country started getting crazy! [So no, this is not a “coronial” for those wondering.] What a blessing though!! I’ve gotten to sleep more than usual (thanks to not having to rush the kids off to school), I can be in loungewear all day, and when I feel nauseous I can go lie on the couch – or at least until one of my kiddos tries to jump on me!
Speaking of nauseous (not that it’s a great subject to speak on); my taste buds have been all over the place lately and so I’ve been cooking and baking like crazy just to find something that appeases me. Lucky for you guys though! I’ve been making some really fun and delicious recipes, so keep your eyes out on my Instagram feed (because I usually post things there before getting around to putting the recipe up on my blog).
One of my favorite new recipes (that hasn’t been posted on IG yet), is for this Cinnamon Apple Pear Crisp. Perfect for Mother’s Day, I literally have eaten this for breakfast and dessert – and every time in between – because it not only tastes divine, it is surprisingly good for you too!
And speaking of Mother’s Day, I also wanted to share a few of my favorite deals with you – because who doesn’t love a great deal?! Even if it’s just a gift for ourselves ;). Hey, we could all use a little extra TLC these days!
1) Mommy Giveaway: this one ends TODAY at 9pm EST so check out my IG page for the chance to win a brand new stroller, co-sleeper, Mamaroo, diaper bag, bottle set, etc. It’s seriously too good NOT to check out!
2) Three Main [Green Cleaning Supplies]: Three Main cleaning products are non-toxic, biodegradable, pet, kid & family safe. Get 30% OFF the Starter Kit which includes the Multi-Surface Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, and Dish Soap, all in refillable, reusable 16oz aluminum bottles that are made in the USA. Refill subscriptions include 1 or more sets of Bathroom Cleaner, Liquid Dish Soap, and Multi-Surface Cleaner delivered every 1, 2, or 3 months. (And the pack is only $20.99 when you sign up for the subscription – which you can cancel at any time)!
3) Daily Harvest: With tons of delicious Smoothies, Harvest Bowls, Soups, Overnight Oats, Chia Parfaits and Sundaes, Daily Harvest truly has something for every taste and every mood! Use my code for 3 FREE CUPS (healthyfitfabmoms) and let me know how you like them! [I actually just had their Oats + Cacao Smoothie this morning (I added some frozen banana, protein powder, and almond butter too), and it tasted like the most delicious Reese’s-inspired Nice Cream!]
4) Boutique Rugs: And just in case you are looking to redecorate – after being stuck indoors for 2-months, who isn’t?! – Boutique Rugs is having a sale with 60% OFF. And I’ve got to admit, I want like 5 new rugs now after looking at their stuff! Make sure to use code: MOM60 (offer ends May 10th).
Well, that’s it for now! Got to get back to home-schooling and all that other fun stuff ?.
As always, I want to thank you for being part of our community! We love having you!
If you have friends and/or colleagues who you think would love the info as much as you do, please SHARE our Newsletter with them. LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter to stay connected as well!
Have additional questions? Please feel free to CONTACT US today, or leave your comments below!
Keep Up to Date on the Latest COVID-19 News:
- WHO: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 page https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- WHO COVID-19 Situation Reports: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports
- CDC’s COVD-19 travel advisory page https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html