Sunny days are coming my friends and that means shorter hemlines, days at the park, and likely a full social calendar. If you’re anything like us, you’ll also be heading to a wedding or two and picnics at the park. Before you update your entire wardrobe, investing in a couple of choice accessories can make all the difference when it comes to freshening up your look. Read on for a few ideas on what to wear this Spring 2022.
What Accessories to Buy in Spring
When it comes to adding a few choice accessories in the Springtime, consider:
- Wide brim hat: Keep yourself protected from the sun with a stylish broad-brimmed hat. You can find really cute ones that will perfectly work for picnics at the park right up to wedding season.
- Headband: The easiest way to dress up an outfit is by adding some fun headwear. Whether you opt for a classic fascinator or a more subtle headband, there are so many options to choose from to add some color or bling to your look.
- Color: Opt for something bright and bold or classic pastels. We love stark white, bright blue, corals and oranges, as well as petal pink and sky blues.
5 Best Spring Accessories in 2022
1) Clutch Bags
One of our favorite ways to dress up an outfit is with the help of a gorgeous clutch bag. If you’re heading to a Spring wedding this year, you’re going to want to add one of these to your repertoire. We love the Daniella Embroidered Clutch from Olga Berg in particular for this. Choose from pearly white or classic pastel pink. It features an outer layer of smooth vegan leather, diamond-shaped embroidery, branded metal bar trim, and a roomy interior for all of your event essentials including your smartphone, cards, keys, cash, and lippy.
Features of Daniella Clutch:
- W23cm x H14cm x D5cm
- Shoulder chain drop length 55cm
- Vegan leather
- Subtle Embroidered detail
- Magnetic closure
- Gold tone hardware
- Removable shoulder chain
- Fits a large smart phone
2) Flower Headband
Nothing says springtime like flowers do. Add a good feeling of spring to your outfit with the help of a gorgeous flower headband. Try the Laila Lace Flower Headband from Olga Berg. Featuring guipure lace roses, artfully arranged on a narrow headband. The thin ribbon-wrapped headband makes this piece easy to wear, allowing for perfect positioning every time.
Features of Laila Headband:
- Cotton lace-covered headband
- Hand-beaded with Pearls and Crystals
- Two-Tone Coffee and Ivory flowers
3) Slide Sandals (aka, Slippers)
Whether you’re looking for shoewear to wear around the house, or for when you’re going down the street to pick up a coffee or the kids from school, a pair of sandal slides are ideal for Spring. We love the Terry Slippers from the Australian brand Monte. Open-toed means they’re perfect for the warmer weather, but they’re luxuriously soft to give you just the right level of warmth.
Features of Terry Slippers:
- Lemon yellow
- 6% Polyester/ 26.4% Viscose
- Thermoplastic Rubber sole
4) Floral Earrings
What about adding a beautiful pair of floral earrings to your wardrobe to evoke Spring and holiday vibes? Try the stunning Bougainvillea Earrings from Gypseye’s Mykonos Collection. Inspired by the beautiful pink Bougainvillea trees that cascade throughout Mykonos town, the Bougainvillea Earrings feature pink quartz on top and inside of the beautiful hand-made petals.
Features of Bougainvillea Earrings:
- Pink quartz stone
5) Broad Brimmed Hat
Stylish and sun smart, don’t forget the importance of adding a hat to your Spring wardrobe. If you’re attending an outdoor event, make sure to add this to your look. We like the Anika Hat from Olga Berg as its broad-brimmed offers great sun protection but doesn’t compromise on style. Perfect for a Sunday session in the sun or a day at the races. The lace is embellished with matching beads which add a touch of texture and interest.
Features of Anika Hat:
- Natural Straw Boater
- Cotton Lace Trim
Inspired to start shopping for some new additions to your wardrobe? Mix and match these fantastic accessories with items you already own to freshen up your wardrobe instantly.