Working moms face an array of challenges every day. From looking after your children to feeding them and running errands to office work, it can be exhausting to manage everything simultaneously. But you’re not alone. Most working moms go through the same experiences daily.
Unfortunately, most moms are so engrossed in this tiring cycle that they forget to look after themselves. But being a busy mom doesn’t mean you have to give up your beauty routine entirely. You deserve to dedicate some time to yourself so you can feel your best.
Your hair plays a crucial role in defining your overall look. But most busy moms don’t get enough time to look after their hair. But did you know that there’s a quick and safe way to add length to your hair and style your hair however you please?
Clip-in Extensions for Working Moms
Yes, clip-in hair extensions allow you to safely add length, volume, and thickness to your hair. Unlike other extensions like tape-ins, clip-ins don’t require you to have a long-term commitment to hair extensions. You can apply these extensions to your hair by yourself in the morning, making your hair look luscious, long, and beautiful within minutes.
Clip-in extensions are safe for your natural hair because they don’t stay attached to your hair all day long. You can wear and remove them whenever you want. For example, you could choose to wear them only to work and then remove and store them for the next day.
The best part: Unlike tape in wefts, you don’t sleep with your clip extensions. You can remove them when going to sleep, reducing any risk of damage to your natural hair.
Hairstyles with Clip-in Hair Extensions for Working Moms
High-quality Remy clip-ins blend seamlessly with your natural hair, allowing you to style them to your liking. Here’re some quick hairstyle ideas for busy moms to try with clip-in wefts:
- The Simple Chignon – This easy and chic hairstyle works best when you’re wearing long hair extensions. Make sure to use bobby pins to hold this style firmly in place.
- Fishtail Side Braid – A fishtail looks incredible on long Remy human hair extensions, such as Zala’s Clip-in Human Hair Extension set (available in 24 inches, 26 inches, or 30 inches).
- Half Knot Updo – Pull your hair into this gorgeous hairstyle with medium or long hair extensions. The best part: You can create this style within minutes every morning.
- Simple High Ponytail – A high ponytail looks lovely on both long and medium extensions. Use an elastic band to prevent damage to your natural hair.
- Sleek Bob – This chic and low-maintenance hairstyle looks amazing on short clip-in extensions. It can help you pull off a sophisticated and graceful look with minimal effort.