Do you love maple syrup? Like, lick the plate clean love it?! I do! I don’t love all the sugar grams though and how the spike in blood sugar makes me feel after the fact – and is why I came up with this: Maca Maple Homemade Syrup.
Filled with fiber, and then spiced up with Maca and Cinnamon, this stuff literally tastes better than the real stuff – and is much better for you too!
Maca Maple Homemade Syrup
- 1 ½ cups High-Fiber Syrup
- 2 TB. Maple-flavoring (can use more or less depending on how strong you want the taste)
- ½ tsp. Stevia (or liquid Monk Fruit works great here too)
- 1 TB. Cinnamon
- 2 TB. Gelatinized Maca
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- Simply pour half the fiber syrup into a jar and add in the Maple-flavoring, Stevia, Cinnamon, Maca and Sea Salt.
- Stir it until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix in the rest of the syrup.
- Pour and enjoy!
*You can find all of these ingredients on my Amazon Storefront under Pantry Essentials