Baby Planning and Motherhood Consulting to help you navigate through this fun,crazy life!
About Us - Our Mission
Being a mom is tough! Whether you are pregnant with your first or are working on your own version of The Brady Bunch, you most certainly never have a shortage of things to do and people (or a growing belly) to take care of! You are the lifeline for keeping it all together and when things start to go awry, everyone turns to mom to make it all run smoothly.
But what about the moms? Who is going to take care of us? Does anyone care if our nutritional needs are met, if we are getting to bed on time, or if we are making it to all of our [fitness] activities? My guess is probably not...
With so much to do and so much to plan for - including baby registries, breastfeeding classes, nursery designs, not to mention everyday meals, cleaning, etc. - who has time for any of it?! Plus, the options are endless and can be SO overwhelming and stressful!
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
That’s what we at Healthy. Fit. Fab. Momcierge are all about! Making sure that you as a mom are taken care of! Whether you need help with creating a baby registry or birthplan, need breastfeeding advice, want help planning your daily meals, or need a boost in your fitness routine to help you lose your lingering post-baby belly, we want you to feel like the fabulous woman that you are, and will make it as simple on you as possible to do just that!
Service - Overview
- Creating baby registries for every budget
- Staying fit while pregnant
- Fixing nutritious meals [that still taste great]
- Creating a "green" nursery
- Using "green" cleaning products
- Baby-prep courses
- Creating a customized birth-plan
Breastfeeding Help & Consultations:
- Eating plans to increase your breast milk supply
- Making sure your newborn is getting the right kinds of nutrition
- When and how to pump, nurse, etc. to get the most milk every time
- Learning to make your own organic baby food
- Losing your lingering baby-bump
- Meal Plans
- Exercise Plans
- Learning to find a baby/life balance
Being a Healthy. Fit. Fab... Mom:
- Learning to make healthy meals for your entire family
- Finding the best "snacks" on-the-go
- Choosing the best "green" products for your household
- Finding the best workout plan for your busy life
- Dressing fab - no matter your age or body type